Moorabbin and Yarra Aviation Medicals

Click here to edit subtitle

CASA has changed the process of getting a medical certificate.

You will have to apply for your medical and track its progress on the Medical Records System (MRS).

MRS allows you to find additional information about medical requirements.

If you are a pilot or ATC with valid contact details CASA will alert you before your certificate expires.

If your medical condition changes you must contact your DAME and may need to report it to CASA. See

For more information see